Private Registries are restricted to organisation projects
Private Docker registries are available only to projects that are owned by an organization or team. Personal projects don’t have access to private repositories.
Create a token on Docker hub
- Log in to hub.docker.com.
- Click on your username in the top right corner and select Account Settings.
- Select Security > New Access Token.
- Add a description for your token. For example “Valohai access token”.
- Copy the token that appears on the screen. Make sure you do this now: once you close this prompt, Docker will never show the token again.
Read more at Docker Hub: access tokens
Add credentials to Valohai
- Navigate to
Hi, <name>(the top right menu) >
- Go to Registries under the organization controls
- Add a new entry
- Insert the match pattern in the format of
- Choose your registry type and provide the access credentials generated in the first step
- Use the full name of the tagged image (e.g.
docker.io/myusername/name:tag) when defining the image in your valohai.yaml