Occasionally, pipelines may fail, especially during development and testing. To avoid re-executing all nodes, you can reuse nodes from a previous pipeline run. Here’s how:
- Begin by creating a new pipeline. Click the “Create pipeline” button.
- After selecting the pipeline blueprint, click the “Reuse nodes…” button.
- Choose the source pipeline from which you want to reuse nodes.
- Select the specific nodes you wish to reuse.
- Click the “Apply” button to confirm your node selections.
- If needed, you can customize the default settings for the non-reused nodes by clicking on them.
- Finally, click the “Create pipeline” button to create the new pipeline with the selected reused nodes. This approach saves you time and resources by reusing successful node executions from previous runs.