Valohai data stores provide a versatile solution for managing object stores like AWS S3, Azure Blob Storage, GCP Storage, OpenStack Swift, or on-premises S3 compatible minIO stores. You can share data stores with precise control, either limiting access to certain teams or making them accessible to the entire organization.
Sharing Database Credentials
Looking to securely share database credentials or connection strings within your organization? Explore our guide on organization-level environment variable groups for organizations.
Here’s how to share a data store with specific teams:
- Access Organization Settings
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click on your username, which will appear as “
From the drop-down menu, select “
Manage Data Stores
In the organization management interface, navigate to the “Data Stores” section.
Configure Data Store Sharing
- Select the data store that you want to share with specific teams.
To share the data store, click on the “…” at the end of the row of the data store.
Specify Sharing Options
You’ll have options to define how the data store is shared:
- Share with a Specific Team: Select this option to share the data store with a specific team within your organization.
- Share with Everyone in Your Organization: Opt for this option to make the data store accessible to all members of your organization.
- After configuring the sharing options, save the settings to apply the data store access restrictions
Project-level Data Store
You can also define a Data Store under Project settings, if you want to limit data store access to a particular project.