Private Registries are restricted to organisation projects
Private Docker registries are available only to projects that are owned by an organization or team. Personal projects don’t have access to private repositories.
Create a service principal on Azure
Add credentials to Valohai
- Navigate to Hi, (the top right menu) >
- Go to Registries under the organization controls
- Add a new entry
- Insert the match pattern in the format of
- Choose your registry type and provide the access credentials generated in the first step
- Use the full name of the tagged image (e.g.
myregistry.azurecr.io/myrepository/name:tag) when defining the image in your